Does this sound familiar to you?
- I love teaching, but I can't carry the emotional burden anymore.
- Teaching used to make me happy, but the job has changed.
- I feel like my mental and physical health comes last.
- I want to have a more significant impact on education and help other teachers.
- I'm ready for a new challenge in my career, but I have no idea where to begin.
- The job market is so competitive, and I feel lost in the crowd of teachers leaving the classroom.
Start your new journey
In Classroom to Boardroom you will explore your career options, identify the best role for your skill set, and learn the tools you need to be a highly-sought after hire. You can land your first job outside the classroom in as little as six weeks.
There is no reason to feel guilty for wanting more! Classroom to Boardroom can get you a new position on your timeline.
Classroom to Boardroom provides a step-by-step plan to land your first role outside of the classroom. You will be given modules with on-demand lessons, live masterminds with industry experts, as well as a monthly live coaching call. In addition, you’ll be assigned action steps to land that first role and have access to exclusive job opportunities, created just for Classroom to Boardroom students.Sign Up Now
Meet your instructor
After 10 fantastic years in the classroom, I made the transition from classroom teacher to ed-tech leader to CEO.
I've been in education for 21 years. I’m proud of the ten years I spent teaching, but I’m also very proud of the years I’ve spent working outside the classroom to positively impact schools across the nation.
I took my teacher skillset and turned it into a successful career at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, eSpark Learning, Discovery Education, and as the founder and CEO of educators 2 educators.
I've helped teachers land roles at Scholastic, Discovery Education, Skillstruck, and many more.
The truth is that teachers don’t give themselves enough credit for the talents and skills they have that translate into many positions within any company.
Teachers who work with Carrie are able to
- Identify their skillset
- Market their skillset
- Close the knowledge gap with training on programs they need to use
- Understand business basics
- Gain access to potential employers
- Approach interviews with the confidence to stand out